Hatchet Damage Exploit

I have this as well, damage on my hatchet goes up after a few fights as long as I don’t swap weapons.

1 Like

It is really dissgusting to get hit by hatchet for 7000 damage being in heavy faction set(enemy was using random hatchet T2). It needs to be fixed asap or players will keep abusing it and laugh in front of your face.

3 Likes

Yes and people will continue to win wars in less than 10 minutes by stacking the point and moving their screen around so does it really matter

2 Likes

That was fixed right?

1 Like

guys we need quick hotfix please fix hatchet

What is your character name in New World: Yoshidahara
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Karkar
buggy hatchet deals huge damage with one perk, this is a serious problem in all pvp content, players use this bug to recapture cities
Is this a bug or an exploit: bug and exploit
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: We cannot fight in pvp against a player with a hatchet, such players conquer areas with ease and it is impossible to stop them

Nope, it is not. You can still do this and as always there will be no punishment from Amazon for abusing it, as it was with crouching in sacred ground skill.

I mean the invincibility was fixed before, not the hatchet, hatchet is crazy now, should pause all wars and outpost rush or disable the perk

1 Like

I am tilted as hell ngl. I made my own post here since my company lost war today against ppl who were abusing hatchets… I am scared to see what is going to happen if they will added more weapons. Imagine they are going to fix armors and instead of 1 hatchet we will get 5 other weapons that will one shot you on eyesight ;_;

2 Likes

You can still be invincible. I am impressed that devs didn’t turn off wars and outpost rushes yet. Or maybe they just CAN’T cause their CEO. Who knows…

1 Like

What is your character name in New World: Hookaze
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Karkar
buggy hatchet deals huge damage with one perk, this is a serious problem in all pvp content, players use this bug to recapture cities
Is this a bug or an exploit: bug and exploit
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: We cannot fight in pvp against a player with a hatchet, such players conquer areas with ease and it is impossible to stop them
Please just Turn off hatchet or this passiv “Against all odds” its killing a game some of my friends already left the game beacuse of it

Already know of one WAR lost due to this being used, impossible to defend against, anyone in light armor gets 1 shot, heavy if your lucky 2/3

1 Like

**RightIIBearArms
A twitch streamer using the Exploit and then gets clipped asking others to mass report someone who reported them for doing it.
**He has since removed the clip
**Edited to update that he removed the clip.

• What is your character name in New World: YellowLeos
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Norumbega (US East)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Hatchet damage ramps up dramatically overtime. This is done by attacking many enemies with the hatchet over a period of time without swapping out of it. Swapping out of the hatchet to your secondary weapon resets the hatchet damage back to normal. Fast Traveling does not reset hatchet damage when it is ramped. Hatchet damage that is ramped up eventually caps out at a maximum for each character. For a 300 strength character, this maximum damage could be significantly higher.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug + Exploit
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: PVP Instant Killing
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, Losses Suffered Gold Lost.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
2 Likes

Impossible to play against, enemy doing 7-8 k damage to you. Fix it or dissable the passive perk. Companies are abusing this bug to win wars.

2 Likes

I guess we found the solution to the heavy armor + healing meta? Lol… wish they can fix this ASAP not next week

I just want to say I also heard about that problem. I hope it’ll be fixed as soon as possible.

Our enemy took a city with this bug under 15 min !!! We are facing them tommorow and we have to use bug or lose Our main City. This is game braking bug so i hope AGS will fix this

3 Likes

he means both bugs are due to the same coding error

1 Like

off this buged shit

1 Like

This bug is absolutly game breaking, some of the members of our nemesis guild on the server are using this and if it doesnt get fixed before the war tomorrow we will loose the war as we are not willing to abuse this bug. Even put a ban on hatchets in the guild by this point.

4 Likes