Hatchet dmg bug is nuts

• What is your character name in New World: Heydis
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eu Central/Serpens/1-27-7
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Damage increased when killing mobs using a hatchet.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Increases DMG dealt with hatchet by up to 250% (roughly)
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes but only for a short time
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: You just need to have the Against All Odds talent in your hatchet talent tree and start killing mobs, eventually after killing enough mobs you will have 250% more dmg while using the hatchet. The talent works based on how many enemies are around you stacking up to 250% from what I can see, however it seems to not register that enemies are no longer around you even after you kill them, and so by going from place to place where enemies are and killing them you are constantly buffing up this damage until you reach that 250% threshold, the buff goes away however if you switch your weapons but if you switch back to the hatchet again and start the steps I mentioned above again you will stack the buff if you have that talent and the whole process repeats. From what I was able to see it only works of off mobs and not players however the damage buff stays no matter what, nothing gets rid of it except switching weapons, not even logging in or out or uninstalling the game.
    Amazon please fix

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.