Heal Broken since 01/12 patch

• What is your character name in New World: ReinZaka

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ship-Trap

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I did a run of dungeon Amrine, with 2 healers including myself, and we couldn’t heal the groupe. Impossible to heal anyone actually.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug since todays patch

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: well i can’t really play as a healer.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

I do not know if its the same bug or not, I would have my healing freeze and my health would not regen, I logged out but it happen again a couple days later. When iI re-logged it did not go away I was stuck, could not heal or regen.
Finally I got the bright idea to repair my files through steam and so far it seems to have worked.

i’m doing tests outside dungeons to see if it’s general. I’ll try to repair files through steam also that seems a good idea yep to see if it resolves anything. i’ll keep it updated

heal works open world, so possibly only Amrine expedition. Need to try Amrine again after file reparation and other dungeons.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.