Hellheim how long restart?

You want us to visit forum for information but there is no topic about it?

4 Likes

brief restart for 20 mins and no info about it yet xd

1 Like

Yeah i was trying to find an info too -.-

They are losing players everyday by doing this. There is a little patience left for me, then i will delete this game.

2 Likes

It says “check the new world forum for info” but they can’t be bothered to post anything. We just keep getting random maintenances.

4 Likes

1 hour almost waiting…worst server in the game

1 Like

I thought that too… Why there is not an information about the Hellheim.

And there is no Hellheim on Server Status page.

1 Like

switch server. at least half of the server wants to leave

Almost 1 hour! Still waiting without a clue if the server will be online or not -.-

2 Likes

The server message said “short restart”.
1 hour is definitely not short.
It also said to go to the forum for more information but there is no post from AGS about this server restart. What are they thinking?

ALSO could they not do the restart like… out of business hours?

1 Like

over 1 hour and counting ppl…nice “Short” restart.

People are reporting so many bugs after patch. I am pretty sure our server had a major problem and they are trying to fix it. But annoying thing is there is no info about it. They could have said something atleast.
On the other hand maybe they don’t even know that the server is down. :smiley:

2 Likes

why in gods name have i moved to this crap server… FML!!!

1 Like

I got tricked by my friends! :frowning:

yeah i joined some of my friends. they forgot to tell me their guild is not recruiting and so i m still stuck playing solo cause they are lvl 60 and i m not sooo yeah…worst decision i made in this game so far

Take a breath people. Its a video game. Its not that important. You will be ok, I promise.

3 Likes

Just delete game if u dont like it, i dont think they are restarting servers and not turning them on for fun, they are trying to fix it, if u dont like it delete it and install back after 1 year. If you think that devs are bad go ahead and create a game with same popularity like new world. Obviously there will be alot of bugs and shit because this game has alot to offer, and fixing everything in 1 day is just impossible.

1 Like

server is the problem not the game…at least so far

3 Days in a row. Server offline. Our world isn’t even listed on the status page anymore :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah noticed that :)))