Hellheim server just skipped ahead by roughly 20 days

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Teel
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hellheim (EU)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Hellheim server just skipped ahead roughly 20 days
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

@Tosch

19 Likes

Saena too lol

1 Like

Server went down and seems at least some stuff got reverted back, but unsure how much.
The cooldown to faction swap after server got decreased by 20 days roughly when server skipped ahead. But after the server crashed/rebooted the cooldown for faction swap got reverted to what it was originally. Unsure whether town upgrades got fixed also.

2 Likes

Massive downgrades for many cities!

1 Like

please fix

1 Like

Houses also bugged, pls Fix!

1 Like

We have sieges on new years! NICE!

Please don’t touch anything AGS, you might just introduce 10 new bugs KEKW

2 Likes

Day by day the same

1 Like

@Hunden Same as Saena

Hoping the devs have already noticed this, but the war times being Thursday Jan 1st would coincide with 1970, a.k.a unix epoch.

I’m guessing theres a correlation there, although why it happened today at 18:00 GMT is still unknown. Then theres the previous instances of this happening which just makes it stranger.

it didn’t for me and a friend of mine relogged and his houses and wars/invasions are back normal apart from the date, so not sure if it’s broken or what

I’m on hellheim too but I haven’t seen a difference. What changed?

This has just been a horrible beta since launch. Servers just need a full reset to start over once they find that perfect patch one day that has no dupes and massive bugs.

1 Jan in 2022 is a saturday. what year did they jumo us into?

Nice, after the quick server restart it looks like wars are going to happen on old schedule etc.

Erm, Jan 1 2022 is NOT on a Thursday. Its on a Saturday.

Days? How many YEARS did this skip?

lmao.

This just happened in Urdarbrunn (EU) too. I hope you can fix/rollback before it stays permanent @Tosch

1st Jan 1970 is a Thursday. The significance of this date is that it is the Unix epoch. Basically all Unix/Linux systems use this date as year zero to then calculate all other timestamps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.