Hello ... when new patch?

Hi …

When new PATCH ?

4 Likes

Hello @samek1017 !

Hope you are having a good day!

All the updates about new patch/ release notes will be posted at the link mentioned below:

Thank you for your understanding! :slight_smile:

@samek1017 @MagnifiqueMax

:rofl:

13 Likes

ups :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking for a post about the Christmas update

4 Likes

patch

12 Likes

good :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Really ? its gonna be posted in the official news section , thank you , we didnt know that .

1 Like

Doesn’t the winter event got scheduled to start by today?

A lot of my guildmates were hoping for this update to drop today, they haven’t played for weeks because of the actual state, bad communication from the AGS team and endless bugs. Now they’re even more pissed and don’t want to come back ever again :rofl: I love this game but i’m pretty sure i’ll follow them soon too, being in a server with 500 people on peak time and 5 average people online in my company is really not fun.

1 Like

When has AGS stated that the patch would drop on the 14th? The date was datamined from the PTR and then spread around as if it was fact, then spread around even more by click hungry guide sites.

1 Like

The date was not datamined, it was on this forums in an official post, then they edited the post and removed the date. So it is another delay.

3 Likes

they wrote the wrong year…
they meant 2022

1 Like

then I stand corrected. They should’ve announced a delay in that case. Probably due to the mergers hopefully and not anything that would postpone it a week from now.

2 Likes

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ summon patch notes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

3 Likes

So basically, they deleted the release date from the patchnotes and are trying to act like it was never there, which is why we’re not getting any information about why it was delayed, because supposedly it is not ? xDD

3 Likes

Come on people, they’ll release it when they release it.
Remember…they released a Thanksgiving themed event 6 days after Thanksgiving.

2 Likes

How dare you asking when the patch comes? They scrapped the 14th from the post, so everyone on the world should ofc know: the event is not coming on the 14th.
Totally normal to not make a post about how you wont make the event it in time and postpone it to date X.
Naturally everybody reads the announcements at least twice a day, even if you already read it. LUL

/trollmode off

2 Likes