Hope your day is well, lets try some troubleshooting steps first,
Verify integrity of game files
To learn how to verify your game files, go to Steam Support.
Close game, steam and restart computer.
You can check also here for any extra troubleshooting steps Troubleshooting Lag and Connectivity Issues - Support | Amazon Games
Hope this helps, take care.
still the same i try all solutions and nothing
Please try this:
- From the Start/Windows Menu, select Settings.
- Select Network and Internet.
- In the Status section, under Change your network settings, select ‘Change adapter options’.
- When the Network Connections window opens, right click your network connection.
- Select Properties.
- Scroll to Internet Protocol version 6.
- Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box.
- Select OK to save your changes for the selected network adapter.
- Try launching the game again.
Note: if you encounter this error again and are on a Windows Preview Insider build, please roll back to a stable build of Windows 10 as we are not currently supporting Insider Builds.
Let me know if this works.
Didn’t work but i figure it out , i update my antivirus today and it was blocking something after the update , so i juste desactivate the antivirus a moment and its runing good now
I’m glad that the issue is fixed now.
Just for the future reference error referring to - “refresh credentials already expired” it has to do with your date and time not being Synchronized.
So in future to fix this error follow the steps below -
- Go to your Windows settings.
- Select Time & Language.
- Select Date & time from the left sidebar.
- Click on the ‘Sync now’ button under ‘Synchronize your clock’
I hope this information helps!
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.