HELP!; can't play the game IT'S: BROKEN:

• What is your character name in New World: Percocet 30
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US EAST Themiscyra
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: After I was kicked out of opr for the brief restart for the dungeons I logged back in and cannot move… I get the “Lag Detected” at the top of my screen and cannot open or do anything.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot play the game
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Made an unlisted video to show you what I’m dealing with… Lag Detected BUG - YouTube HERES THE UPDATED SITUATION SAME BUG BUT I FLY - YouTube

I think I’m stuck here for awhile now I think this is goodbye forever - YouTube

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just logged back into the game after a restart.

UPDATE THIS MORNING 1/26/22

I’ve tried going wireless instead of wired, Uninstalled the game, verified my game files, I’m able to play on other servers this is the only one its happening to. Still in the void check back later.

This is the end… many memories were created but here is his final resting place. Gone but never forgotten.

September 9, 2021 – January 25, 2022

Percocet 30

4 Likes

OMG sounds like an awful and game-breaking bug. AGS help this man!

2 Likes

I’m sure he was working all day and came home to the bug, which prevented him from entering the expedition with his friends. Then as soon as the server restarted, he couldn’t carry on with his mission to achieve 625 GS. Hopefully, this matter can be resolved ASAP so this man can keep grinding those orbs.

2 Likes

aye help me PLEASE

1 Like

This is wild man! Wont anyone help this poor soul, he seems like he’s just trying to enjoy the game. I wonder if lost ark would have any game breaking bugs… cant wait to find out.

1 Like

bump bump bump bump

1 Like

bump bump bumpity bump

1 Like

Bonk

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

@Luxendra help me help me

bumping bumping

…help this poor soul

bumping one last time… I’m going to bed. Hopefully its fixed soon thanks AGS @Kay @Firus :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Still no update, hi ags please help

@Luxendra this man is down bad

1 Like

Someone help this poor soul

1 Like

@AGS Fix this. Retain what little player base you have left.

1 Like

someone help this man

1 Like

@Kay @Baselard somebody help this man. he’s a freak who actually likes this “game” (read: AGS Intern program, or psychological experiment on abusive relationships?), pays for the hideous cosmetics y’all release, and now he’s locked out of playing his character with hundreds (if not thousands) of hours

1 Like

bump bump sad