[[[[help]]]] can't transfer servers. no transfer token in shop

Character Name: Chernobyllll
Issue that occurred: I am attempting to transfer servers like all my friends who were able to, but the server transfer isn’t located in the shop :frowning:
Time and Date: 11/7
World/Server: Asphodel
Location where issue occurred: In settlement
Any steps that can be taken to reproduce the issue: N/A

I tried to transfer the other night. It seemed to have worked but it didn’t send me to the new server and i’m stuck on the server I tried to transfer out of. Please help me :frowning: I am considering quitting if i’m unable to play with my friends.

Trying to transfer from Asphodel to Pluto

I am considering just quitting at this point… like so many others simply because I can’t play alongside my friends. Help would be greatly appreciated :\

@Kay @Luxendra @NW_Mugsy @TrevzorFTW @TheLawRich

Same… I will either change the server or will quit permanently :confused:

Hello guys,

Would you be so kind to tell me what of the steps you are on?

https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support/new-world/articles/server-transfers

If you could also share any screenshots of the error message it would be very useful

I am in this same boat, stuck in a server with a constant 600+ que, @Raftel, we are simply not presented with the option to initiate a transfer, therefore we cannot progress past step 4 in the aforementioned steps you’re referring to.

Why isn’t there a “buy” feature for server transfers? I currently transferred to El Dorado and am having issues where I can’t salvage items in my bag and also now I can’t skin terrawolves (wood wolves). I assume its server related because if its a bug, everyone would be having that issue.

The only way I can fix the salvage issue is relogging and thats a pain with que’s. I’d rather go back to a lower pop server so I can at least “play” the game.

1 Like

Hello @Raftel ,

Character Name: Primarios
Issue that occurred: I am not able to transfer as well, the token is not in the shop (I do remember seeing it before and clicking it, but not finishig the transfer):
Time and Date: 11/29
World/Server: Una-Bara

I am not able to either. All of my friends moved while I was away for work. I do not have the transfer in my store.

Hello to all,

I’m sorry about no transfer token, here is the latest update on the transfers [Notice] Addressing Server Transfer Tokens

Hope this answers your questions. Take care :sparkling_heart:

character name: Shrimpeey
issue that occured: attempting to transfer server but not having any tokens
time and date: 12/20
world/server: Yaxche

I keep trying to transfer servers so i can play with my friends but I do not have any transfer tokens or even the option to buy them. I don’t have any active contracts or missions or anything but still cannot buy tokens or have my free one. I’m not interested in playing new world if i can’t play with my friends.

Trying to transfer from Yaxche to Camelot

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.