*HELP* Character perma stuck

I have a very specific situation here, my guild decided to transfer from one server to another, so I’ve gathered all the stuff I could and transferred while being heavy to the new server, landing there my GF created one character to help me hold my stuff while I sorted them around. I was able to trade everything I had in my hands to her, however when I tried to get some stuff back I couldn’t because it said the character must be level 10 and have 3 days after being created.
Now the character which is level 8 is stuck in the same position not being able to move at all to level up, not being able to toss stuff on the ground to move and pick it back because there is a weight limit on the ground “container” and over 5k of weight, and there is a 3 min timer that items get lost forever after that time and the cherry on top I cannot trade. In other words everything on her is pretty much gone for now, stuff worth a lot of gold in game that took me several hours to collect.

Honestly this is a massive flaw in the game, it shouldn’t be allowed to trade at all in this case, not receive or send stuff and it all could be avoided. I have had no idea about this, I doubt anyone knows.

Please help me.

Never seen such a bad support, the email reply was a joke “try verifying the game files or uninstalling it”

Here at the forum completely silence from mods/devs, yet more and more people are suffering from this.

Pathetic.

Hello @Patriota

Thank you a lot for the report. Im sorry for the situation encountered. Are you still with the bug? If yes, this is a possible bug, please post it under Bugs and Exploits - New World Forums

Please use this section to report any in-game bugs or exploits you encounter and use the following template. Our Dev team will be able to check it as soon as possible.

Character Name:
Issue that occurred:
Time and Date:
World/Server:
Location where issue occurred:
Any steps that can be taken to reproduce the issue:

Thank you in advance.