Hex Editors can be used to dupe

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Moot again
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: It would work on all worlds
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Personally, none. never cared to cheat. The game impact is worse than the bug currently in the open relating to interrupting your communications with the NW servers, since it takes 1 to do it and a long term player will not be as stupid as someone who makes 10,000 of in item :slight_smile:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Its lazy programming, you call it whichever suits you
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Well, since so few of the sneaky guilds are using it, minimally, albeit now…well…But since your paying attention now, it’s a good time to expose it to everyone.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I think we will all recover from these 4 dupes in a year or 2 if there is no wipe, rollback, or new servers launched
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Since I don’t cheat, I don’t have a screenie and…who wants a VAC ban for trying to do it to prove it can be done when I can simply tell you about it and your people will try it and strengthen the check feature.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: This is a BIT dated, but will explain it far better than I can. The last time I explained how to edit an MMO’s files while running it was back in Everquest in 2001. CS420 - 4 - How to Hex Edit Games - Game Hacking Course - YouTube
1 Like

What makes you think this works?

1 Like

The person who sent me the info leads me assume it’s accurate. It’s easy enough for them to check.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.