Hit Your Mark losing damage

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Queen Morrigan
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pluto
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Hit Your Mark + Power Shot or Powder Burn is causing a damage loss up to 50% at 100 meters
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Perk breaks Skills and i lose damage/combos
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: will add when on my pc
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: shooting the skulls eyes in invasions is an easy way to test or getting a friend

Thank you! Looking into this!

1 Like

Okay do you have Ballistic Advantage on ?

I checked in with the team and everything seems normal here! The special shots are intended to have damage falloff since they’re unaffected by Ballistic Advantage!

1 Like

Hello Aenwyn, how does a Musket player use his abilities effectively if there is a damage fall-off for special shots but not for normal shots?(Normal shots get affected by Ballistic advantage) Does this not make Musket’s overload shots damage potential irrelevant for the range that the weapon is designed for?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.