Holding alt and triple left clicking a piece of unbound armor (to link in chat) will equip the item without displaying the soulbind warning

• What is your character name in New World: Hanze
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Delos
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: If you alt+triple left click (spam link in chat) an unbound piece of armor, it will bypass the soulbind warning and equip it.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I threw 20k in the bin.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Financially yes, mentally no.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: link item bug - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  1. Acquire an unbound piece of armor (this only happens on armor and not weapons)
  2. Open chat
  3. Hold down alt and triple left click in quick succession

I made a ticket and support has told me they can’t help which is just absolute crap. If they can delete and replace everyone’s harvester gear they can delete and restore my item that got bound because of a bug.

Leaving a negative steam review until this specific issue gets resolved and I receive a replacement. Players shouldn’t be punished for unexpected outcomes caused by a bug.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.