Hole in texture

• What is your character name in New World: Darth Shade
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU - Karkar
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: there is hole between texture of rock and construction where u can fall and have difficulties to come back
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i almost wated my time and resources and it frustrated me because when i talked on chat with amazon employee he told me to wait for my homecoming teleport to renew (30min) or use azoth for teleporting cause he must get aproval for teleporting me on his own and it can take 72h
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes, i somehow managed to clim out after 10+ tries
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

I didn’t include screenshot of whole space down there but it’s much bigger. Basicly u can walk under whole floor of pirates and there are holes between rock so u can fall even further.

NEW USERS CAN ONLY PUT 2 LINKS IN
honestly can u make reporting bugs harder? i wanted to help but i think only hardcore fans will waste their time trying to help.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: You can simply walk there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.