Home team exploit during invasion

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Mathafern
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Hanan Pacha
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: In the 15 minutes while waiting for invasions to start, the home team which is supposed to only be able to select 10 people is using their control to kick players and get the players they want into the invasion force- a long random process where people may get booted several times in a row, but ultimately most of the 50 end up being of the same faction as the owning company.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: exploit
    Fundamentally, you need to to turn off the ability to kick people during invasions, or give up the whole “can only select 10”. You can have one or the other. As is, it is a monumental waste of time for those who are selected, booted out into town, selected, rebooted out into town, yawn, repeat. The mechanism is definitely not working as intended.
2 Likes

AGS, please remove the 10 person limit. I don’t want to depend on randoms to defend the city that my guild struggled with and spent its time and money to grow. I want to be able to choose people I trust for these fights.

Everyone should get the chance to participate in end game content, not just companies that own territories. Kicking to get your selected group is obviously against the intention of “Company can only select 10 players”. This is an exploit and needs to be fixed.

Can we please get an official response on this issue?

Then they should make invasion easier to defend because you lose a ton of money to downgrades since random disorganised groups cannot win

There are multiple factors that go into that and one of the main ones is that the defenses are still under par for a lot of territories. That never gets mentioned in these discussions that I have found. Once those get higher level, the invasions get easier. Once people gear up, Invasions get easier.

It isn’t just the companies that own territories who are punished since the territory’s tax base (everyone else) uses those crafting stations. I have been part of a company that controls multiple territories, and the money coming in was more than enough to cover the constant upgrades. While that might not be the case for all companies, it is for at least some.

Overall, PvP should not affect the PvE endgame to such a degree. Just because some people want to PvP, doesn’t mean the rest of us do. PvPers have their wars to fight, and PvEers have their Invasions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.