Horse Mounts for New World

Hello Amazon Games Studios, and fellow New World Players!

I am likely not to be the first one making this upward and forward push and request amongst the community!
I would absolutely pay BIG MONEY if Amazon Games could add mounts to New World. It would be a nice feature and would just feel so good to travel around the world whilst taking care of your steed!
Feeding it, water, providing it with glorious armor and YES! I WOULD PAY FOR SKINS ON MY STEEDS ARMOR AMAZON! You guys would make tons of money off of this idea!
The community would agree as I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one whom would appreciate this.

This would just bring so much more motivation on travel for me and allow me to enjoy running around more often rather than teleporting everywhere.
Thanks for reading!

COMMUNITY DO YOUR THING! –

2 Likes

PLEASE REPLY SO THE DEVS CAN PAY ATTENTION TO OUR DESIRES! :smiley:

Flying mounts!

How about a giant sea turtle, so I can cross water without dying?

And I could travel on land even slower.

1 Like

You’re not going to get mounts for a long time!! They are giving you the longest possible route to keep you from maxing your level to buy them more time to release more content.

That would be crazy LOL

And yet most of us find our ways to maximize. At this point mounts would only be an encouragement to continue exploring. They might not receive that as such.

No mounts ever, please and thanks. The world isn’t designed for it.

1 Like

Horse Mounts are confirmed. They will be the only mounts to New World! -Official-

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.