House is Gone After Patch

After the new patch, all my furniture is in my pack and I can’t fast travel back to my house. It seems like my house is gone. Please help.

Character name: Cayto
Server: Midian

Not sure if you have seen the other forum posts but this is a known problem that they are trying to fix.

1 Like

If the past 15 months has taught us anything, the bugs never stop, There is always something new.

i want my fricking house the same bs has happend to me and i only bought

1 Like

Any word on this getting fixed? It’s been a week now.

noting brother nothing :frowning:

1 Like

Mrsslayerr/Everfall

Santanazes

Spent 86mins waiting to talk to someone after the patch today… this is the 3rd ticket I have made… with little to no reply. was just told this is a known issue and it’s being looked at… I had my home only a few days before it bugged out. originally paid 8k with first time buyers discount… now the home i already own is listed at 16k… all tax was payed. up until now I was still listed a home owner when you looked at the home via “T”… now nothing… I know there are other more important things that need to be worked on. but seeing as items have been added to the store and players are spending money on them… it maybe could use a bit more looking into. here’s hoping the next patch gets it right

1 Like

Same with me, lost house in everfall

Character name: Trickyoldman
Server: Ruach
Region: NA EAST

1 Like

House gone… the third one i bought if this helps. I am owning it for more than 2 weeks now its just gone with trophies as well… they are not in storage.

• What is your character name in New World: Puppet
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hellheim
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I logged in today and I am missing the house I had purchased in Windsward
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t recall to house anymore and missing trophies
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: -
1 Like

Where do you go to open a ticket?

It’s been a month now how has this not been resolved

Hello all,

Thank you a lot for the report. Im sorry for the situation encountered. As this is a possible bug, please post it under Bugs and Exploits - New World Forums

Please use this section to report any in-game bugs or exploits you encounter and use the following template. Our Dev team will be able to check it as soon as possible.

Character Name:
Issue that occurred:
Time and Date:
World/Server:
Location where issue occurred:
Any steps that can be taken to reproduce the issue:

Thank you in advance.