House items, Furniture-trades (and mailbox)

First of, what in the world is happening with the “no trade”-thing you implemented like five or six days ago?

Please just say something. Update us. The leveling of the furnishing was an absolute pain, and now we can’t even use it for our company’s or friends benefit. The fact that we can’t even put the furniture, trophies or chests we already made in storage doesn’t really help the frustration at this point. We are getting heavy. I do not want to have to salvage everything I made.

Please please just give us an update. Is this going to take another week? Day? Month? Are you even planning on turning it on ever again?

With that said, now to push an old idea or two.

Let us have mailboxes. Please. We could even have them without the “postal-service”, just so we could drop a note or item of to a friend (in person at their mailbox) even if they’re offline. System as is makes third-party-chats an absolute must have, and not everyone wants to have to install/use discord.
This could be a furniture that we can make for ppl, and/or a drop.

Guestbook:
Another idea is to have a guestbook. We do have some people actually still caring about making their house look awesome, and we are still a few players around that appreciate their efforts. I would love to leave them a note in their guestbook when I’ve been looking around their home.

23 Likes

Bumping this up, also a furnisher as my only profession, its crushing me, please give us an update, or sense that it is being actively worked on. thank you

9 Likes

Trying to bump it myself too. Evidently there is to be some kind of maintenance three hours today - but not a single piiip about the housing item-trades. This is getting ridiculous… :frowning:

6 Likes

Doesn’t seem like it will be fixed today :sob: I have got armoring and Fishing Trophies to make/buy. Been waiting patiently for the furniture situation to be fixed but it’s really dragging on now.

4 Likes

It really is dragging on. Which would be kinda okej if they just acknowledged that it is a problem, and they are working on it. Perhaps even give us an estimate on how long it will take. This “sitting in the dark”-thing is driving me towards crazy… Just say something for the love of…
…furniture.

4 Likes

Thats exactly how I feel about it. It is quite a major problem and there doesn’t seem to be much urgency to fix it. The whole house, furniture and trophy situation is a bit of a mess right now.

4 Likes

Bumping – I made most of my coin from selling trophies — Was really hoping this morning’s patch would re-enable furniture trading and was disappointed to see it’s still on the back burner.

4 Likes

Bumping as well, master furnisher here also. This is INCREDIBLY painful.

To be honest though, they’re showing their inexperience. Amazon is a data driven company and this Gaming Studio is looking more like a padding stat rather than a legit contribution to the gaming sector.

There is no heart and soul, every time they respond to the community it’s condescending. I’m sorry AGS, but you haven’t exactly hit on any games yet and proven yourself, so until you do, either go into No Man Sky mode and put your head down and fix this, or really start communicating with more empathy.

4 Likes

Same here, get my money with creating Furnitures like Chairs, desks etc. Because we all love to have a nice looking main House, but until it is turned off, my main job skill is set to zero.

Please give us an update for this.

3 Likes

As a budding furnisher myself I know how you feel! But - seeing as the housing tax reduction is set to remain until the December update, I suspect we wont see anything till then, I hope I’m wrong but it doesn’t look like we are getting a fix anytime soon.

3 Likes

The guestbook is an amazing idea! I found a component to make a target dummy, and was stoked about that. I really hope things eventually get to a point of having armor racks too so I could line up that end-game swap gear and not have it all jamrangled together in the storage box.

4 Likes

I made all my coin by making furniture and trophies and putting them up for trade. When will there be a fix so it can be sold and traded again?

3 Likes

that stupid dummy doesn’t works i got it on the first week of playing, you can’t use it to test dps like the ones on the forts.
Armor racks, hell yes, it’s a pain to switch armor constantly when you harvest, really bad design, have to bring with me 5 sets all the times, and now that there’s pvp i’m forced to max out also harvest gear.

3 Likes

I really hope you are wrong too, but I’m afraid you are not…
While housing taxes cut may help those who feels wronged because they pay for housing without the benefit of trophies and chests, we, the makers of furnishing-items still have no income.

Also, my company is hanging on by a thread on a semi-dead server with two territories that we are paying dearly for already, just to keep afloat. Without the income taxes from housing, we probably have to stop trying to keep them upgraded. :frowning:

Addendum:
Companies won’t hurt that bad it seems like NW compensate for the difference.

2 Likes

Armor racks! Ooh yes, that would be sooo awesome!
Also, target dummy is a fun idea from the makers, but like stated, it’s a shame that they’re only for show and we can’t use them. Kinda bummed about that.

3 Likes

nah they are fixing more important things such as harvester gear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, ofc that’s more important than a whole tradeskill-profession. How dumb of us. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

just a statement would be nice :frowning:

2 Likes

Exactly. Just say something. We’ll wait (we have no other choice) but acknowledge that we have a huge issue on our hands. :confused:

1 Like

Do I get free 1 day shipping on all my mailbox needs with Amazon prime?

2 Likes