House not working after rollback

• What is your character name in New World: YagiDude
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Thule
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have a house in Mourning but it is not active even though the tax is not due yet. I am able to try and pay the tax from the map but doing that does not make the house active again. When I go to the actual house in town I do not have an option to pay the tax, I enter into someone elses house.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I only have 2 houses so not all trophy buffs are active.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: No idea
3 Likes

I am having the exact same issue with my house in Brigthwood.

• What is your character name in New World: Eirebjorn
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pulotu

Same with me. I even gave up my house and wanted to buy a new one (both Windsward) but this ist also not possible:

• What is your character name in New World: ShadowPony
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Canis
  • What is your character name in New World: Da3uma
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Brittia

Something similar is happening to my account.
Pre-roll back i had 2x5k houses 1 in Brightwood and 1 in Everfall.
Yesterday, when everyone became rich, i decided to buy 1x20k house in each above-mentioned zone.

Today, after the rollback i find myself without both houses, i can’t buy the same 20k houses i bought yesterday and the 5k ones are not working at all.
If that wasn’t enough all the furnishing I had inside is literally gone.
Trophies? Gone
Storage chests? Gone

For testing reasons I abandoned the 5k house i had in Everfall to buy a different type of 20k house in Everfall, this one is now working but still, i lost all the furnishing i had pre-roll back.
GG

Same issue for me

It seems a lot of the people that randomly got 300k thought that the best idea was to instantly buy new houses although it was freeking OBVIOUS that this was not intended

Will I be out of line if I say that I’m glad about whats happening to them?

1 Like

I mean you are entitled to your own opinion but wishing bad on anyone I think is a douchy thing to do.

I bought the house because I logged in and had a ton of money and I didn’t know if it was gifted or what but I wanted to use it for sure.

1 Like

The forums were flooding with people calling for rollback and advising everyone to not buy anything.

How on earth have you ever thought you would get 300k? Why have you spent it.

Mist importantly: WHY ON EARTH are you posting about it?

I don’t read the forums normally.
I have a lot of friends on my server and a lot of them are quitting so I was not sure if they gifted me the gold.

To answer your “MIST” important question, this is the bugs and exploits section dude. I was told by amazon support to post here.

If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all, your discussion is not needed here, my guy.

2 Likes

Will I be out of line if I say that I’m glad about whats happening to them?

Yes

What is wrong with you? Most of us actually did “hard” work for the amount of money we had before we received those 300k (or even 186k in my case). I wanted to buy a bigger house anyway and I had the money as well. So I did and now nothing is working. This has nothing to do with “scumbags”.

2 Likes

Yes you had the money and you’ve waited for the exact random moment in time that you randomly got 180k in order to buy houses.

OR

You’ve just abused the situation.

It is not like you commited a crime relax. Be a man and admit you did it

1 Like

Plus the fact that you are flagging my posts says a lot.

I’m pretty much spot on

I bought one house which was bigger than mine and nothing else. I did have that money anyway. So stop making up stories of abusing. There is nothing to admit.
You seem to chill down a little bit.

1 Like

Same here… can click on "ok"for paying tax, but nothing happens, house deactivated -.-

Gave up my old house and bought new one, with MY gold, no duped things, just wanted to have another house because it has flowers outside… now i have my old one but cant pay taxes anymore…

All placed house items are gone, so i cant take them out and buy my wanted house again, the house is empty… all trophies, all storage… wtf … get this fckin game fixed!

Rhabarberbarbera - Albraca

1 Like

Okay a small update which helped me solving my problem to a small extent: I bought a completely different house and gave up my old house before. It was not possible to buy the house I bought yesterday so I had to look for an alternative. However, half of my furniture is gone which is actually pretty bad as I had bought most of it months ago.

Any updates from anyone?

have same problem
Problem with House after maintainence
dont know where is fix… 12h still w8ing ;/

bumping because still no solution/workaround

Having a similar problem whereby I abandoned a house that was due to Tax maybe 2 hours before servers went down and bought a new one I had saved money for the upgrade (my own money, didnt get any money sent to me) and after logging back in after rollback I had my original house wanting to be paid tax again.

Couldn’t pay the tax, whatever I’ll abandon it again, that was the plan. Go to buy the house I bought and house isnt actually ‘buying’ even after confirmation. Upon checking storage, none of the items from my original house are there and appear to be deleted so thats all my trophies and shit gone? Now stuck over encumbered, without much azoth and the 4 nearest towns are full storage since I used my houses teleports on CD to cycle my loot and refines all the time.

Made my own post - House Bugged - Cant Buy A New House after Abandoning During Rollbacks - #17 by Zebwen - and its getting about as much traction as your own (AKA 0 response from a CM) so at this point despite always telling company members and such “have faith AGS will get better” my own patience is rapidly declining purely because they dont even acknowledge the situation.