****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: veritas
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:hades
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
When placing a storage chest in your house while you already have the max allowed number. The item will not be placed in your house promting an error message that it cannot be placed.
But it will also not reappear in your inventory.
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
multiple Storage Chest gone (one on accident and some low tier ones for testing)
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
No, Item still gone
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
pretty easy reproduction steps. (Shadowplay was off while testing where my chest was gone to)
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
- Prerequisites: Place the max number of storage chests in your house
- Aquire storage chest
- Enter house
- Press B to decorate
- select storage chest and place it somewhere in your house
- Error message will apear that you have max amount of storage chest in your house
- Check your inventory if the Item was placed back into your inventory.
- Item is missing from inventory and is also not in house