House tax removes house

• What is your character name in New World: Gladiator Draven
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Quivera
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: So i paid my tax in Windward for my house, then got kicked out and couldnt re-enter so i restarted my game, found my house is just gone, i no longer own that property
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost house, Lost all the money with that too
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope lost everything
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Screenshot, 2021-10-23 02:25:58 - Paste.Pics - The house i owned
    Screenshot, 2021-10-23 02:26:44 - Paste.Pics - Showing i got the achievement for my house
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Buy the house in windsward, the one in my screenshot, then wait 3-5 days until tax is due then pay it and boom house gone

Would be great if my house could be given back or if thats not possible the 16,000 it would cost to rebuy it as i currently have no house now and dont want to buy another incase the same glitch happens and i lose twice the money

Lost my house a week ago. I put in two tickets and nothing has been done. I am 100% sure they will fix issue and not replace in game items/property. I had to store my items in 2 different storages and that takes a ton of Azoth from me every time I need something.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.