Housing GONE after Patch 1.0.3

• What is your character name in New World: Yody
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Manghalour
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Owned a home in Cutlass Keys and Mourningdale and after installation of the patch I have no more fast travel and my storages are overfull now. I can see my house and the public lists and can enter, but CANNOT use storage or fast travel. I owed taxes on cutlass just before the patch, but not mourningdale.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Dramatically.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
What is your character name in New World: Humpii
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Neno Kuni
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Had a house in Everfall and Windsward. Logged in after patch and my Windsward house is gone. I am overweight in Windsward now.
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Dramatically.
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

How did we lose our houses?

:frowning: Does yours also show up on the public list? But gives you the option to BUY your house instead of enter it.

If you can enter your house check if property tax is due.

Edit:
When I first logged in after the patch I couldn’t you fast travel to house either and was overweight in storage as well. I was pretty sure I already paid my taxes a couple of days ago. I paid them and everything was fine.
My theory is they rolled it back because taxes weren’t working properly. The controlling company in my city wasn’t receiving any. It says in the patch notes that this was fixed so maybe they reset the tax cycle in these cases.

Yeah, my cutlass keys was set to expire in a couple hours before the patch so I was thinking that had something to do with the issue. Although, mourningdale house was not due for another day and that has also bugged out. And you can enter the house but the only options you have are to hide UI and L for exit. When you walk up to the house from the outside you get purchase house option or view public houses option. Nothing for taxes unfortunately.

Other people have also posted about this here: Everfall house ownership gone - #3 by DoctorDiggs

Your not alone dude its very wtf LOL

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.