Housing Points not Working Again

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Amidar Black

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Yggdrasil, US West

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Housing Points are not updating after last refresh. Currently, only decoration score is showing on my house. I have completed many faction and town board quests, closed portals, crafted, etc. in this territory and none of that is represented in my score.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to represent my efforts, poor gaming experience.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: N/A

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: N/A

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) Current. 8/25/2022 7:47AM Pacific Time

Thank you for reporting this, DevilThunder.

One small question, when was the last time your points showed the correct number?

This is a new house, but I have paid taxes once already. Since that time, the points have only reflected the decoration score. This is also happening on another character on Valhalla (East) Thad Black is the character name. The points there have never been reported correctly, but in that case, I abandoned a house (points were working) and purchased another a few weeks ago and that only shows decoration score as well. I hope that helps.

Thank you, every bit helps. I’ll get this sent over to the development team.

1 Like

i’ve got the same issue here for long time actually

Thank you for letting me know, q8pay2win.

The development team is looking into this.

Hi, same issue here on Abaton server after acquisition of new small 5k house (the one above the stairs), only decoration points appear and after pts update nothing changed.

Thx to the team for their efforts on resolving those problems =)

Posting an update: Since reporting, I have had a couple of house standing refreshes and my house has not changed from showing only my decoration points. I do no know if this is related, but I also do not have any achievements listed on the tab. Not sure if there is any correlation.

hey since ags might gonna take so long to solve this i wanted to ask u guys gonna try to solve it ourselfs
@DevilThunder @DeadEyes does any of you have any flying decoration ??

nope

I have had two houses not calculate since the server merge before the summer event.

On this house in Windsward, people who have furniture placed (I checked) are calculating at ZERO…which the game always calculates the base furniture score.

My GF and I purchased the game specifically because of housing and the ability to show off our homes. This is a deal breaker for us, the fact that no matter how much rep we grind, no matter how high our rep is with the town our homes are in, they are not calculating past the base furniture score.

I know you guys work hard, and are probably short handed, but this is getting old.

Nothing flying at this time.

Hi - I’m having the same issue with my housing points in all three of my houses. I love decorating houses and this is very frustrating. (player name is Kerrys on Abaton EU)

I really hope you can fix it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a deal breaker for me. I have since stopped playing. I only came here to reply because I got an email notification.

Its been like this since the server merge. My GF stopped playing as well.

I can relate. I don’t wish to be top of the list all the time, but I would like to see my effort in the top 20. I still play but it is frustrating.

UPDATE: I have seen a point refresh on my house and will only assume others are having the same issue, b/c there are other low scores. BUT in the same list there are people that have high numbers, as if they ARE getting points from territory activity.

Hi
I am having the same issue, I hope you can fix it

Can still only see the decorating score… so same score i had alrdy 4 weeks ago…

Gotta say this issue only started after i sold a house and bought a new one. Before that points were working normally on all 3 houses.

Can also say this exact same issue happened on my 2 characters. Sold a house and bought a new one were points remain stuck…

1 Like

Also just tried to sell the point stuck house and buy another one in another region,
but this new one is also stuck on decorating points only after 2 refresh and i did gain like 6 territory levels there after i bought and decorated it.

I did sell and buy as well. On both characters I have sold/purchased and did not have the scoring issue prior to the sale.

I sold two homes and bought upgrades/moved in the same towns. Neither of those homes calculate with territory standing or gained rep in the 48 hour period. I sold them just before the server merge, this has been what…two months now?

Housing is the only reason my GF and I purchased NW when the game launched and everything we do is to supplement housing.

Neither of us are playing because of this bug. We are also not spending money in the cash shop because of this bug, which is generally about 70 bucks a month each.