Housing taxes need to be fixed asap

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Anya
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Cedar Forest
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The housing tax is messed up. Not only is the first time buyer discount not taking effect, but the price keeps going up. Yesterday I owed a certain amount and today that price was raised and the governor of the town did not change anything. The syndicate leader (which of course owns most everything like usual) has kept the price high… Nothing changed. My taxes should not have gone up! What is the point of me doing all this work to get my rep up with the town and get the property discount when it does no good??? Please balance the housing tax system out. Please make it to where governors have no control over the taxes! I don’t mind paying but this system is messed up.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It is extremely discouraging and makes me not want a house on this game
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.