Housing Taxes Reduced. AGS Clearly hates the players without homes!

Is in wait they find a fix to the dupe, we cannot properly use our house.
If we buy one actually, we CANNOT PLACE any furnishings like storage or trophy.

For what they lower the tax you think? (just wondering)

You can gather green wood to pay for the first house in 3 hours. Then, put the trophy down for woodcutting and get that money back in 2.7 hours.

Also, fast traveling with houses is pretty damn cheap. No downside to having a house.

In Sanzu it has sold at 0.30 historically. Now it’s down to 0.25 because I burned the market to the ground with it. Perhaps look at all the offer and buy off the ones who sell it at a loss (0.01) to level the price back up.

You people will complain about anything. Go back to facebook and rant about the government lol. Oh wait you can’t :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe I thought I was alone not paying abusive taxes for housing on this Tax Simulator

1 Like

Bad spaz, bad.

Sorry, couldn’t resist. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe this is just a post to complain about something. Storm, I feel you really dislike this game and will put it on full blast, just because you feel like it. There are things I like and dislike about the game, but guess what? Overall, it’s a pretty good game. I have an idea for you… For the next 5 days, get in a group run for Shattered Mountains. I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to halfway, or completely, pay off your first house. Congratulations, you have a new home!

I feel this is a troll post, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Good luck and game on!

Why are you complaining? No house pay 0% tax. The lowest possible!

(To be honest, it was Satire- I implicated in subsequent replies that I have a house in new world.)

It’s making fun of both the “PvP luck bonus unfair” posts and the “AGS hates players because [insert any action]!” topics.

1 Like

So basically the housing tax is set at what it should have been in the beginning and only for a month? Who in their right mind would pay up to 20% weekly!

it has been an annoying two weeks were i paid taxes 3x in the two week period over $1000 gold each time for my one house. 2 days after i pay it, they drop it 90%??!!?? I got screwed cause of the time skew and instead of refund, i only get a 90% discount for i presume till dec 31st? Still annoyed at this “fix” yet the servers are still crashing and i cant sell anything in the trading post that i make in furnishings.

Nah, why settle for a 90% discount if you can get it 100% by not paying taxes at all because I’m still not logging in back to the game since patch 1.1, & just wait until they fixed the issues that actually matter.

k thx

Happened in my server too. HUGE INCENTIVE to max the tax at 2% and make 400% more money.

Official AGS response should be 60% off unless there are no bad actors in your server, only then up to 90% off

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.