How long do you think AGS bans people for duping?

My guess 1 week, what’s yours?

2 people in our company already got perm banned

4 Likes

really?

some people mentioned that the message is bugged an it says perma banned for everything. so no one really knows

true, i got banned twice 24h for bad speech and it also said permanent

Hopefully it is perma bans. Duping destroys games.

10 Likes

tbh i wonder if ags be pocketing some of the gold the dupers make.

you know? getting their beaks wet. alil elbow tickle? if you catch my drift

1 Like

we all have skeletons in our closet

it would be fun to get some transparancy about the amount of bans they do every month, and what the penalties are for each thing you do etc…

2 Likes

eh no idea. I got banned just a bit ago for posting on how to dupe it in bug form. Hoping for a 24hr ban only. Sucks that my first time discovering a dupe and posting about it i got perma banned

5 Likes

dam im sorry that happened tp you but streamers like asmongold can post an entire video about how they exploited the game till 60 and no bans. smfh

I agree completely.

Seems like a good start to me. :slight_smile:

And they should have caught bans too.

There’s just no good reason not to perma-ban people who exploit bugs in the game.

3 Likes

If they start banning people for their mistakes, only bots will play this game.

5 Likes

So next time use the web reporting tool and/or DM one of the mods instead of posting it where everyone can see it.

1 Like

wont be a next time if i get perma banned lol not spending another 1k+ hrs

3 Likes

Bad news: wealth transfers and TP halted while the bug is addressed. Good news: They’re going to find the dupers.

3 Likes

you got banned for helping AGS acknowledge a bug…? wtf

1 Like

I really hope they PERMANENTLY BAN ppl who abused dupe or any hack or any bot! Such ppl dont deserve any light punishment as they will always look how to break game mechanics.
Yeah, we might lose a couple ppl and their friends who will rage on forums or in game. But the game will be MUCH MORE better without them!!!

Better less ppl now but a fair and clean gameplay, and sooner or later other ppl will start playing New World!

4 Likes

Actually they permenat ban people who dupe. There is no chance getting no perma in that case.

2 Likes

Actually I think more likely they say they will ban but knowing that there were players duping from the outset still playing it is words only it is unlikely to happen.