How many Bot Reports must happen before Bot Termination?

Just curious, I know they claimed cleaning out thousands of bots, but I find more everyday on Pluto… Not sure Reporting the Bot is actually having an effect…

How many times do we have to report before the Bot Account is Locked? Or do they actually get locked?

Also, I notice Tag Team bots now… Very smart. 2 Bots working together on the round… With auto attack… Very nice programming.

• What is your character name in New World:
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
1 Like

Some of our bots made it to 60 without picking a faction. Some of us developed a sick fascination with watching their progress up through the zones.

There’s a bot where I farm Orichalcum Ore. It’s been in the same spot for a couple weeks now, it seems. I’ve reported, but nothing is coming of it. I wish AGS would have Game Master’s actually show up in game to fix things like this. WoW was pretty quick to respond to tickets in game and a GM show up to see the issue for themselves.

Answer: Infinite.

#FixNewWorld
The developers are completely incompetent, the reporting system does not work completely, the bots have been alive for two months…
English is not my first language, so it may contain errors, sorry

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.