How the FUCK is AGS communication this bad regarding EU tp

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

It’s amazing what people think $40 buys them.

Take a break, AGS. Happy Turkey Day to you all.

8 Likes

900k x $40 bucks should entitle us all to a working game, No? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It is thanksgiving in the US and the devs and cm’s are most likely enjoying some time with their families. Just chill for a day.

5 Likes

Yep. Except your contribution doesn’t give you the power to speak for the 899,999 others.

2 Likes

Maybe next time they shouldn’t patch the game literally the day before they go on holiday.

8 Likes

u wait for feedback from them ? I wait 6 days and still nothing (emali) and 3 days on forum so idk how much people they have to communicate with us.

Look, if they dont have people available today then it is simply bad panning from their part to try and implement anything yesterday.

Every single time they tried to tweak anything they broke functions of the game. So maybe wait untill you know you have enough manpower the comming days to fix ur mess?

4 Likes

well considering like 7-800k have left due to bad patches bug, exploits and lack of communication, I certainly can’t talk for them, they’ve gone already…

1 Like

How do you contradict yourself in one sentence?

I mean their plan was to give players some compensation, it was unfortunate that this happened. Give them a break.

3 Likes

I dont want compensation, I want a working game. All remaining players have given them dozens of breaks already, at some point its been enough.

1 Like

Boy what?!
They should just test their fucking patches and features before going live

1 Like

“Unfortunate” would be 1 single patch breaks the game, Not every single patch breaks the game, that’s not Unfortunate, thats plain wreckless…

1 Like

We each have our limit, that’s for sure.

More internet rage over a silly video game :laughing::sweat_smile::rofl:. Grow up, its not that important.

1 Like

like what the hell problem after problem it’s starting to piss people off and still no communication about the trading post but they rather care about ppl trying to abuse the coins by trying to server transfer. its obvious some people tried to change servers just to abuse it thinking “oh they cant roll my acc back if i change servers”.

There is really no point to argue with someone that starts with “Boy what” ?
Keep hating, i choose to treat them as humans. I can criticize the game tomorrow, but not like "HoW tHe FuCk !11!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: "

Yeah i agree with you.

2 Likes

There’s literally zero point for me to play atm. Can’t craft, my bag is full, my storages are full, have to farm lv2 areas for hyssop to make pots… Idk? Best part is that we don’t even know when to expect it. Can’t rollback in 30 hours, lol.

1 Like