[HUGE EXPLOIT] Shut the Server down NOW!

1. According to current statements, 2 gold duping methods are active.

2. The AoE effects from healers can be stacked again. (tested)

3. You can spam crouching within the AoE effects and immediately get the effect per crouch.
    (tested)

4. Players are currently losing all of their gold in the auction house

You would have to shut down the server immediately and import a backup from before the update to avoid long-term damage.

All fights that take place after the update will not be fair! All possible companies that currently have one or more cities cannot defend this without cheating themselves.

This is by far the worst update ever released in an MMO

15 Likes

Close servers, are you joking?

You can achieve the same result by uninstalling the game, see if that makes you happy

3 Likes

My clan and I are huge supporters of the Game but these are glaring issues brought on by todays patch. We understand the auction house issue is being addressed but the others are very game breaking and should be addressed very quickly.

The sacred ground Bug is one of the most game breaking issue possible this will cause a major upset in War and needs to be fixed right away.

1 Like

The bugs released with this patch are so game breaking that the patch must be rolled back if they can’t deploy a fix in the next few hours.

3 Likes

How many companies have lost their territory due to exploits today?

How many millions of gold today are gone by a bug?

How many millions of gold have been duped today?

How many people have lost everything they farmed in the past few days / weeks?

How does Amazon want to find a fair balance and treat all players equally?

In my opinion, this is only possible with a rollback & shutdown.

Leave the game offline for 1 week and take care of an improvement as soon as possible. In the current state, the game is NO LONGER playable.

3 Likes

> How many companies have lost their territory due to exploits today?
*> *
> How many millions of gold today are gone by a bug?
*> *
> How many millions of gold have been duped today?
*> *
> How many people have lost everything they farmed in the past few days / weeks?
*> *
> How does Amazon want to find a fair balance and treat all players equally?
*> *
> In my opinion, this is only possible with a rollback & shutdown.
*> *
> Leave the game offline for 1 week and take care of an improvement as soon as possible. In the current state, the game is NO LONGER playable.

Some of these majors bugs have been going on for weeks resulting in many of the legitimate players losing most of what they have spent hundreds of hours building/earning.

Honestly, an entire wipe of the game, refunding of money for the game, and spending a few months to fix the game to a viable status is what is in order at this point. Getting rid of client side coding is not a patch fix

7 Likes

Compensation needs to go out for legitimate players affected by cheaters.
AGS “action” (which amounted to a whole lot of nothing) simply encouraged more players to cheat more often.

And weeks later here we are with no bans handed out for gross cheating at all.
Instead, new cheats are discovered by the day.

1 Like

Amazon games has refused to even address the exploiters and they are all in game still exploiting. I have heard of players simply recruiting on global for LBGT players for their company that were banned and yet, all the exploiters hundreds of us have reported on our server are still running exploits untouched taking more settlements with these same exploits.

Servers needs to be shutdown immediately!!
The Bugs and Exploits are completly insane and so easy to use.
In a few days it will be out of control…

2 Likes

This thread is a lost cause, they’re not shutting the servers down or rolling them back, I don’t think they have the capability to roll back every server, only single servers at a time, not to mention if they were to roll back they would have done so by now since they already confirmed the existence of the gold dupe in the mega bugs thread. This game is becoming an actual joke, if things don’t change fast, people are going to start leaving, people are only staying hoping it gets better because the game itself is actually good when it’s not completely broken, however from what I’ve seen I’d doubt if they would even punish the gold dupers

“In a few days”? Cheating and exploiting has been out of control for over 2 weeks. Players have just been finding NEW ones.

It’s definitely time to completely separate settlement control from PvP where basically all the cheating is concentrated.
I don’t care if they just do something boring like evenly divide the settlements between the factions.
PvP cheaters using cheats and exploits to win settlements just screws everyone over – including legitimate PvPers.

I gave NW a Thumbs Down on Steam and I urge everyone to do the same until AGS takes tangible, just action.
Don’t let others buy the game and discover this rampant cheating only after it is too late to get a refund.

1 Like

amazon refuse to ban exploiters Untitled - YouTube
company Darkness server Hyperborea use exploits & bugs to claim territory!

2 Likes

This Game is rip if they patch only once a week…
You can spam “C” in Heal circle and u can´t die.
You loose ur money at trandingpost
Everfall is such a laggy city.
You cant use Ice-AOE perk on ur armor–u do no damage after.
This game is over if u dont fix this… u cant play normaly… so much abuser… so many bugs after a patch… were in week 4 and u cant do anything after level 60 … only farming… the whole pvp content is a BUG

i am felling that i play a Pre-Alpha Game.
This Bugs after a Patch are too much, i think i will delete the game right now. It´s over for me.

1 Like

Could not have said it better. I’m burning out with this game, lost about 8k in the trading post. Gold sellers spamming general chat on EVERY server. Patches with 4 hour downtimes scheduled but then you open it up 2 hours early and then have all these issues… Was stuck in free look for a while and had to find a work around. Restarting did nothing.

It was fun leveling to 60, but once you are there, you really notice all the scuffed areas of the game. I think Im out for a bit also, until things get fixed… and unfortunately, just as I figured, they arent paying attention to the community.

1 Like

Ah that explains it I got offered a duel by a lvl 20 today they were healer and im level 38, they kicked my ass, they were kitted out as healer.

War needs to be disabled ASAP. People are using the exploits and taking territories.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.