Huge FPS Drops in Towns even in EMPTY TOWNS

Intel i7 10870H
Nvidia RTX 2070 ( Geforce Game Ready Driver Version 497.29 )
16 GB Ram
1 TB SSD

My Fps drops from 60 to 15-20 FPS in towns its unplayable

Hi @yalcin,

I’m sorry your having issues with FPS drastically dropping in towns.

Unfortunately this is a known issue, few players are experiencing the same, but the good news is our Dev team is aware of this and working on it as we speak.

Lets start with trying out few troubleshooting steps and see if it helps, kindly click on the link below and follow instructions -

https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support/new-world/articles/troubleshooting-frame-rate-and-performance-issues

Once this is done and the issue still persists reply back to this post so that we can further escalate it.

I hope this information helps!

Cheers!

i hope you can fix soon

Im having the same issue since last update. It didnt happen before!

Hello @Bucooj!

Welcome to the New World community! We’re happy that you are here.

I’m sorry to know that you are experiencing the FPS drop issues after the latest update.

Along with the above mentioned troubleshooting steps provided by my peer -Troubleshooting Frame Rate and Performance Issues - Support | Amazon Games, I would also request you to please try reinstalling the game and check if it resolves the issue.

If the issue still exists, please contact our live mediums here Contact Us | Amazon Games so that they can escalate this further by creating a ticket to the Dev team.

Be sure to have your game logs & Dxdiag report ready in case they ask for them.

• Provide recent 3 logs from: Users\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups
  • DxDiag report: Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag. Click on dxdiag.exe. When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

I hope this helps.

Have a great day.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.