I am banned for nothing and this is what support is telling me

• What is your character name in New World: l Scarlett I
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: castle of steel
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Banned for nothing
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I got banned while being slotted in a war, told i abandoned the war and the war hadnt even happened yet!
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no, 6 hour ban
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Talk to support and submitted a ban appeal (BELOW)
  • When did this happen? TODAY
    PLEASE READ BELOW FOR AMAZON CONVERSATION
    You are now connected to Lotto from Amazon.com.

Me [6:59:16 PM] : Issue: New World - Technical: Server Character Transfer Issues

Lotto [6:59:26 PM] : Hello, my name is Lotto. I’m here to help you today.

Me [6:59:53 PM] : I have done nothing wrong and I just got banned. Reason: Your account is currently locked. Please reach out to customer service for more information

Me [7:00:38 PM] : i was talking to a governor asking to get slotted in a war, while making dinner, came back and my game crashed which was weird and got told im banned for 6 hours when i relaunched the game

Lotto [7:02:11 PM] : I’m sorry to hear that. When it comes to Bans we don’t have the tools over chat to help. Bans are all done via email and through the moderation team.

Lotto [7:03:25 PM] : Zackery are we still connected?

Me [7:03:30 PM] : it says reach out to customer service

Lotto [7:04:06 PM] : I will double check myside for you

Lotto [7:12:08 PM] : Sorry for the wait and the inconvenience. I was able to receive the information regarding the Ban, For abandoning the war the system Ban you for 6 hours, we realize and know its not your fault but it is built into the game, we are unable to remove the ban.

Me [7:12:30 PM] : abandoning the war?

Me [7:12:34 PM] : WHAT WAR?

Me [7:13:30 PM] : i’ve never abandoned a war

Me [7:13:38 PM] : i’ve been kicked from wars before they started

Me [7:13:59 PM] : you guys literally are ruining my life

Me [7:14:08 PM] : i cant craft in your stupid game and now im banned for something i never did

Me [7:14:14 PM] : i feel like im on the truman show

Me [7:14:22 PM] : im going mentally insane with this shit

Me [7:14:58 PM] : Lotto, be reasonable with me here and please do something. I cant take much morew of this abuse

Lotto [7:15:41 PM] : I hear you and I do apologize, The one the governor requested getting slotted into the war.

Me [7:16:14 PM] : I was requesting the governor to slot me in a war 2 seconds before i got banned

Me [7:16:19 PM] : THERE WAS NO WAR YET

Lotto [7:16:26 PM] : I can log this with our Team

Me [7:16:26 PM] : The war is tonight at 9pm

Lotto [7:16:38 PM] : If that is okay with you

Me [7:16:42 PM] : Lotto

Lotto [7:16:48 PM] : Yes Sir

Me [7:16:51 PM] : What really happened?

Me [7:16:56 PM] : This sounds so fake on your end

Lotto [7:17:28 PM] : Sorry I don’t understand what you mean

Me [7:17:32 PM] : 1. No one on this earth could respond in the quickness that was done to ban me if I was reported by this governor that I was jsut talking to.

Me [7:17:46 PM] : 2. The war IS TONIGHT AT 9PM and its 717PM RIGHT NOW

Me [7:17:58 PM] : 3. I Abandoned nothing

if you cant do the current time dont do the future crime.
F

1 Like

That was hilarious, I love you. LOL

Man, I feel bad for you

But I also feel bad for Lotto. This dude probably has like zero idea wtf you’re talking about and is just going off of “info” (probably almost no real info). Yet, the way you’re talking to them like they’re a dev or something :sweat_smile:

1 Like

To be fair, the way the support is set up… I have nothing to do but talk to support. And I have been unable to craft for 2 months which means I talk to support every other day without my in-game issues being corrected and actually washed up as a different bug because they dont read the tickets thoroughly or watch the youtube videos they ask me to make.
I’m not a bad person, but I am tired of this system.

yeah got to realize the CS team is worthless as an actual cs team.

best to start the chain wait for them to say they can do nuffin. post here and hope to dear god a CM might be able to get a DEV to do something.

CS team is ether outsourced and or split between NW and LS.

1 Like

Welcome to the club bro, happened twice to me

Gotta be outsourced

1 Like

I wasn’t trying to insinuate that you were, sorry haha.

I just know how frustration can have someone taking it out on the wrong person.

I also know how frustrating it can be to be in customer service(retail, oof). For example, had someone yell at me over the prices of some clothes once. Dude, I was just a sales rep. Person was on me like I’m making the decisions for the company lol.

Anyway AGS’ CS can’t do shittttt. I’m not entirely sure that’s their fault though. The games whole report/ban system is just sus.

1 Like

most likely but the split between nw and ls is basically confirmed.

1 Like

Oh my god … Look how this Customer Agent Is telling lies…

Hello @zacmak04,

I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m really sorry about the situation you faced with live chat, currently we don’t have the possibility to review anything related to bans.

The only option to review this is through the Ban Appeal process Appeal a Ban - Support | Amazon Games.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

arent you the person that I saw in another thread asking about changing your name? in that post you also mentioned asking Global repeatedly to report you so that you could change your name. Have you not thought that all those reports had something to do with the ban?