I am stuck on a server where my faction has been taken over by Hungarians (Aquila EU)

Hi,
On the 21st of October I transfered to Aquila from Kantia in order to play with two of my friends, we were unable to play together earlier because the server was locked for being full.

The transfer went smooth as butter and everything worked out perfectly, except my friend list which is bugged out to this day, but this is not the concern I contacted you about.

The 22nd of October, the day after I transfered to Aquila, a big famous Hungarian streamer named KriszhAdvice moved to Aquila and all of his 500 followers (if not more) followed him along and they all joined Aquila and this has caused several issues for the server, myself and my friends.
The issue is the fact that they completely ruined all forms of communication without our faction (marauders, which I changed to from syndicate to play with my friends) and they only speak Hungarian at all times.

We have all tried to block and ignore the ones that keep spamming hungarian in our faction chat in order to use this core function of the game, we have blocked a total of 200 people and they still keep coming. (The block limit is 200 people)

I am happy the Hungarians have found their home, but their behavior is unfortunately too disruptive for the rest of us to enjoy the game, most of the other marauder companies and its players have already transferred off the server or changed faction because of this.

We did plan to do the same but the issue is that I already used my free transfer in order to Aquila in the first place, this invasion happened the day after I arrived and I am now locked to the server and faction with no way out. My friends and my company have already switched because of this and I am the only english speaking person in a sea of hungarians who speak nothing but their language, making invasions, wars etc impossible.

They are way too disruptive and ruined the entire balance of the server way too much for us to have any joy of the game.

My friends still have their token to transfer to another server but I am unable to follow them. Being able to play with friends is what makes the game for me.

I will leave a couple of links below and you will see the situation of the server:

https://www.reddit.com/r/newworldgame/comments/qe47h1/streamer_server_hopping_with_500_people_to/ (This is a link regarding the streamer and the situation our server is in after they transferred.)

Marauder chat - Album on Imgur (This is what the Aquila Marauder chat looks like at all times.)

In short I need another option to transfer off this server or switch my faction until transfers are available through the store again. It’s been like this for 10+ days and the situation is only getting worse.
I do not mind paying for a transfer when that is an option, I just need a way to be able to play on the server until we can transfer by changing factions again. (I am currently locked for 107 days for because of this hungarian invasion)

Since all the Hungarians are green I am unable to get invited to anything because both the other factions / players dislike how they talk a lot of hungarian in global chat, and because I am green they assume I am one of them.

I love the game and I would hate to stop playing because of this…

Best Regards
Siffos
Aquila

Hi @Siffos!

Thank you so much for your report!

Transferring again will require an additional token. Our team will continue monitoring world populations, queue times, and will evaluate the need for an additional wave of server transfer tokens to be given out for free.
We will later make server transfer tokens available for purchase in the store. We will give notice ahead of time when tokens are changing to a paid service.

You can find more information about server transfer here:

Server Transfer Update

[Dev Blog] Update on Current Issues #2

I’ll see you in Aeternum!