i’m sorry your getting a error when logging into the game.
Unfortunately some players are experiencing this issue kindly try the steps below and check if it hep resolve the issue.
- Verify integrity of game files
- If verification doesn’t work, try this:a. Press the Start button
b. Go to “Settings” menu
c. Select “Network and Internet” feature
d. Click on “Status” tab
e. Go to “Change your network settings”
f. Select “Change adapter options*” feature
g. Right-click on your network connection
h. Select “Properties” from the list
i. Uncheck the “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)” box
j. Restart your PC
- Reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat: Easy Anti-Cheat
- Reinstall the whole game.
- Try running New World after performing a Clean Boot on Windows. You can check how to do a Clean Boot here: How to perform a clean boot in Windows
If the error still there, reply back to this post so we can further troubleshoot it.
I hope this information helps!
I did everything above, I installed windows again and the same error, I worked hard to get to level 60 and now I can no longer play
Sorry to hear that the above steps didn’t resolve your issue * Also, thank your for providing screenshot and for trying some troubleshooting steps previously.
For this particular issue, let’s try some additional troubleshooting steps:
1) Try out a wired/Ethernet connection to the router if you haven’t already, that can definitely help with connection problems. This will reduce any interference between the computer and the router that could be causing this to happen.
2) Sometimes the router/modem needs a quick refresher, we can do that by power cycling it, as this often times fixes any internal issues. All you have to do is turn off or unplug the router and modem for at least 60 seconds, then turn them back on.
3) Checks for Windows updates
- To learn more about how to check for Windows updates, go to Microsoft Support. Update Windows
4) Scan for malware
- Try scanning for malware. Malware can cause many adverse effects on your computer. These effects vary widely depending upon the type and purpose of the malware. High resource usage can be one of the symptoms, which directly impacts your gaming experience. If you have your own preferred anti-virus or anti-malware software, use it to scan your computer.
5) I saw you reinstalled Easy Anti-Cheat already but this time, let’s try to repair it instead if you haven’t done it yet.
To repair Easy Anti-Cheat:
- Open the New World Application in your Steam library.
- Open Settings, select Manage, and then Browse Local Files.
- Open the EasyAntiCheat folder.
- Launch the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe file as administrator, and run it.
- Select Repair.
Additional EAC troubleshooting:
- Verify: To verify your EAC installation, check out EAC Support .
- Update: To update your EAC installation, check out EAC Support .
- For all other EAC troubleshooting information, or to contact EAC, check out EAC Support.
6) Let’s make sure that the DNS is a public DNS. This can help a ton with connection issues. Follow the next steps to change your DNS to a public one:
- Hit the Windows Key.
- Type “Control Panel.”
- Select “Network and Internet.”
- Select “Network and Sharing Center.”
- Select “Change Adapter Settings” on the navigation bar on the left.
- Right-click on your network adapter and select “Properties.”
- Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and open “Properties.”
- Go to the bottom of the menu and change “Obtain DNS server address automatically,” to “Use the following DNS server addresses:”
- Put in the following public DNS servers (from Google), one in each empty field:
- Save your changes by selecting “Ok.”
- Close all open web browsers and applications.
- Press Windows+R to open the “Run” box.
- Type “cmd” and then press Ctrl+Shift+Enter to open an Administrator Command Prompt.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
- Restart your computer.
Important: If none of the troubleshooting steps work for you, please wait 24 hours to see if you receive an updated message when logging in.
If issue persists, please Contact Customer service for further investigation.
Once you reached out customer support, please provide next details:
Provide forum link, if needed.
Have DXdiag and in-game logs handy.
Ticket number: V495790172
Instructions for generating a DXdiag: Open and run DxDiag.exe
Instructions for finding the in-game logs:
- Press Windows+R on the keyboard, type %appdata% and press enter.
- Open the most recent file from this folder: /AppData/local/AGS/New Wold/LogBackups.
- Paste the contents of the file into your message.
Also, remember to have your Amazon and Steam accounts linked, doing so will allow us to authenticate your game account, and provide support for Amazon Games.
Linking your Amazon and Steam account, Here’s the link. Amazon Sign-In
- Go to Account Settings.
- Select Link your Steam account.
- Sign in with the Steam credentials of the account you want to link.
I hope this helps!
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.