I can't craft from my storage anymore?

I can only craft now if I have the items on me.

1 Like

we all, hope they fix this very soon!! :frowning:

No one can, it’s in threads all over the forums.

its a known issue and i hope they are working on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Boshhh ! I hope you are doing amazing🧙

I’m sorry about this inconvenient you are facing.

Thank you @OvErKiLLy for helping over here, you are right this is a known issue and developers are now working on a fix, as there is no ETA for it, rest assured that this issue is being looked at. You can also check the Known Issues - January Monthly Release 2022 post here.

Take care! See you in Aeternum!:sparkles:

2 Likes

Wow! that is a huge list!!!

might be worth rolling back the server on this one?

Is there an offline server where devs benchmark for code breaks?

Thank you, hope it doesn’t take too long :slight_smile:

Hello again @Boshhh ! hope you are doing great today!:sparkles:

Regarding your question, New World does have a Public Test Realm (PTR), that is a limited-availability server-set that will give players an early look at upcoming features. If this is something that you wanna take part of you can check the full information here: Announcing the January PTR

I hope this information helps! Thank you for using the forums!

Have a great day!

See you in Aeternum!:mage:

Seriously? An issue introduced by patching that wrecks storage, farming and crafting and thats the best you can say? Wow!

And as for your PTR. if it failed to spot this, then you should be questioning is it (or your own testers!) fit for purpose.

You wont be seeing me in Aeternum any time soon, thanks to your no ETA and the fact that I can no longer do any of the activities I previously enjoyed. without a ridiculous amount of inventory micro-management.

1 Like

Hello @kss101 ! I hope you are having a great day!:dizzy:

I’m sorry for the inconveniences caused in game.

If you want to leave some feedback for us to improve the game experience for the players, you can use the feedback sections of our forums here: Game Feedback

Thank you for using our forums!

See you in Aeternum!:crossed_swords:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.