I cant loggin into the game

• What is your character name in New World: Neodave
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I cant launch the game
  • When did this happen? September 24, 17:00 EST

I’d try verifying the integrity of your files first through Steam Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files and then if that doesn’t work, try disabling IPv6 with these instructions (not that I think it’d help anything, but it has worked in the past for other people.)

Sorry to hear about this! I’ve moved this over to the support section so our support team can check into this.

Also, have you tested this out, Neodave?

Same problem for me.

Did you try verifying the integrity of your files through Steam and disabling IPv6 with the instructions above?

Yes i did. I’m using a vpn too to avoid the connetction error. I dunno how to fix it. So frustrating.

i was stuck on the loading screen today…the first page…before you get the continue button. Lots of power being used. i verified the files… i closed game and reopened. I restarted computer. i shut computer off for a while…same problem . Kymss Eldorado around 3pm game time was my issue day of patch. I did not get an error message with mine…just sat on the screen indefinitely.

my company members said there was a new nvidia driver update..so i installed that and logged in fine. i hope a driver update helps you.strong text

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.