I cant region transfer

• What is your character name in New World: sorry for that l
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:drytree
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I did transfer for US WEST and before my
    character is gone like deleted or somethink like that idk then i did relog and my character is came back same server and i got transfer CD and my ticket is gone aswell
  • Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please dm Aenwyn or Luxendra) bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:i got 3 days cd so its so bad for me
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)02:00 AM CEST 23/09/2022

Welcome to the New World forum community.

I’ve moved this over to the support section so our support team can check into this.

Hello @tashuseyin01,

Welcome to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m really sorry about the issue you’re having with the transfer of your characters, this is indeed something that is not supposed to happen, I was doing some research and I was not able to found any recent report of this issue, other than the ones posted at the forum so I will escalate this to have the dev team review it.

Once they provide us an answer I will update this post as soon as I can.

I appreciate your patience and your understanding while this is reviewed, this process usually take a few days so please hold with me.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!