I crafted around 80 items with 595-600 the last week and did not get 1 legendary

I really need help here.
Around 400K coins wasted.
Re-put my trophies, tried jewelery, armor, everything I have up to 595-600 and all I get is items between 595-599. Not a single legendary.
Can someone please look into it?

3 Likes

24 more, still nothing.
How can one open a support ticket in this game?

1 Like

That’s crazy, i’ve gotten like 8 leggos from casts the last couple days @_@

me too. But not a single legendary in 100 crafts of armor and jewelery.

That’s wild if you craft more than 10 at a time one should be a guarantee legendary

I know. Something is totally wrong and I cant find out what it is.
Nothing is below 595, the screen shows 595-600 as it should.
Even what I get is fine, but not a single lego in around 100 crafts.
I wasted almost everything I collected in 2200 hours of playtime.

That’s definitely not sounding right, i watched my guys crafting 10X at a time and was getting about 1 in 10 on spears. (Till he ran out of azoth)

I hope they didn’t break something.

When did you craft these 80 and then 20 @HagenZ ?
Was it all today?

No, it was over the course of a week or 10 days or so.
Today was like 24-30 pieces “only”

I asked whenbecause I noticed a change in crafting today VS. yesterday and other days post-July patch.

Like they reverted the perk buckets and %s back to the dogshit they were before this latest patch.

just had 3 out of 4 as legy today…

really extreme bad rng i guess.

can’t u make a video and show everyone?

Not neccessary. They can see it in their database.
At this point I need help from AGS, nothing any player can do.

just seems so unbelievable…

but not impossible tho…

I would not ask for help if the chance for this to happen would actually still be something to be expected.
But this is impossible. Something IS wrong.

if u have 595-600 as a chance. i would just say this is huge rng badluck…

From gypsum casts?

Yar

Sounds like some Lost Ark shenanigans. :thinking:

i crafted 12 axes today and not a single legendary , also 6 boots with the 598-600 item and no legendary

Hello @HagenZ,

I’m really sorry about the issue you’re having with the crafting on your items, the rate to get a legendary is calculated, but oh boy, it looks like is bad at math’s!

The average should be definitely higher that the one you’re currently getting, my best advice in this case would be to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and have somebody review your case deeply.

Please make sure to have the DxDiag and Gamelogs ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!