****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: mamokai
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:abaton
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: i didn t recive the jar from the shop
- Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please dm Aenwyn or Luxendra)
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
- When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)
I’m sorry that you didn’t received the jar after the purchase.
In this case and due to the nature of your concern I can recommend you to reach us via player support using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case in more depth.
Please make sure to add the DxDiag and Gamelogs through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:
- Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
- Click on dxdiag.exe.
- When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.
- Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\
If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!
Ok thank you @Wyvernn
( I did the ticket and add most of what you said but unfortunately I wasn’t able to find in the new world folder the /CrashDB/reports )
I did experience something like this , probably just a UI bug. Either way I backed out of the store interface and went back in and was able to reclaim said item (free Canopic Jar)
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.