I got my account back due to family share but bugged

i got my account back but it said i cant chat because my account is not older than 72 hours but i have 136 hours time played and i cant transfer currency for company or other thing because it said i should be level 10 but im level 42 what should i do to fix this ?

Try again in 72 hrs

72 is soo many

and what to do for level ?

It is a bug, same happened to me after getting copy of the game after family share, but it happened to my account straight after 1.0.5 patch, and it didnt get any better week later. I hope they will resolve this problem in next patch or something.

1 Like

No idea bro. I wish I knew how to fix about 200 things wrong with this game.

1 Like

It’s not related to the family share. I’ve had this happen randomly several times now, and I do not use family share. I have 500+ hours in the game ( XD ) and have been 60 for a couple weeks now, but this can still happen to me. Their new bot-deterrent system is just buggy right now.
It seems to come and go. Sometimes I log in, and I can’t give coin because I’m supposedly not level 10/72 hours old, and then other times I log in and everything works as it should.

maybe buying the game will fix it? idk

i cant buy the game its like they gave it to me its not family share anymore

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.