I have a 1060 video card with 6 GB, but my fps is kept around 30-50 frames per second, please solve this problem

I have a 1060 video card with 6 GB, but my fps is kept around 30-50 frames per second, please solve this problem

1 Like

Please try lowering graphical settings to see if there is an improvement.

I changed the graphics settings , there are no changes, please help me solve this problem

I’d kill for 30-50FPS right now…
I’m stuck on 9-20FPS on an RTX 2080 TI

same thing. 30% gpu usage 80-100% CPU usage on intel i7 7700k. everything on low. 20-30fps in the city. Outside dropping below 60fps all the time with microstutters as cpu usage hits 100% frequently

1 Like

Hi Adventurers,

Thank you all for sharing your reports about this problem, we believe this is related with driver settings and frame rate limiters.

Disable the overrides in the driver settings,
Make sure to press “APPLY”
Restart the game client.
Also you can cap your FPS.

This will help prevent issues with the GPU’s utilization.

Go to Settings > Visuals > Max fps > Set this to 60, this should help to bring the utilization back down.

Additionally, please be sure to check in your NVIDIA Control Panel under Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings > Select New World, and check that Max Frame Rate either shows 'Use Global Settings (Off) or just Off.

Please let us know if you need more assistance and thank you all for your contributions to the Beta.