I have wasted 6-12 hours of my time. Thanks

• What is your character name in New World: Anarchical
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hades
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Not getting any crafting XP… when crafting resources + Constant fails to craft.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I am crafting things to max out my skills? And for the last hours of farming it has not counted. I made over 10k+ honing stones before this… realised I gained 0 xp for it? So I done some testing
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: nope - All the time I spent farming all the gold ive spent on resources - Down the drain. No xp gained. even tried reinstalling the game like it suggested. 10k firemotes 10k earth motes 10k stone blocks poof - Constant attempts to resolve this… need to get this fixed before the PTR update comes into play… where crafting is 10x harder.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: new world bug - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Mass craft/craft an item… Fails 90% of the time. and when does succeed does not give you xp.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.