I just became Sonic in outpost rush

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Polpy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Rocabarra
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I just played OPR with some documental video on background, after dying in Sol point i respawned at fort and realized that my movement speed increased a lot
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug, but can be used as exploit
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i was super fast, was unable to fight normally, every time fell from walls on points, cause of my insane speed
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes, i just waited until opr end and run by road
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: New World 2021 12 09 20 32 12 06 DVR - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: idk, just die in sol point?

this happened to me in war yesterday
idk what trigger it
didnt even realize I had it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.