I keep getting error when i load the game

hello as i said in the title i keep getting an error when i try to load the game ?
Error code : 10011 (failed to start the game(2))
ive tried turning my anti virus off thinking it was that but still not working ? Can anyone help please?

1 Like

Same issue here. Wtf :frowning: yesterday everything worked fine.

Have you tried the repair files function with steam?

Just did, didn’t work.

/Same here. I’ve validated the files with no luck. I’ve uninstalled, and reinstalled the game, and even restarted the computer after the reinstall, no luck. I’ve turned off antivirus, no luck. I even went in to make sure that their “Easy Anti Cheat” wasn’t disabled in services. I haven’t been able to play since the Patch on 9/30/21 was installed…

After I got this error I just restarted my pc and it seems like it was just a 1 time error. Never had this issue again.

Hello Adventurers,

I’m sorry for the issue you have. Please try the following. Close and relaunch the Steam client. Then go to Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files in order to Verify Integrity of Game Files. Then wait for 15 minutes and try to go back to the game. If you are able to, please try joining a lower population server, and let us know if the issue happens on a different server and world by completing the following template: When posting for help if will help in troubleshooting if you can be sure to include:

• System Information (OS, Processor, RAM, HDD Space, Graphics card, etc.
  • Any Error messages you are getting.
  • What is happening?
  • Where are you in the process when you run into the trouble? (e.g. When I leave tutorial and enter the world)

Just a reminder: The current minimum PC requirements for New World are:

• Processor : Intel® Core™ i7-2600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1400
  • Memory : 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics : NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 390X or better
  • DirectX : Version 12
  • Network : Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage : 35 GB available spaceAdditional Notes: Internet connection required to play, offers in-game purchases

If your PC does not meet minimum requirements you may encounter technical issues such as crashes.

Also you can check Launch Error - Product Information not found and make sure Look for the game directory, and then select the subfolder “EasyAntiCheat.” Click EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe to run the installer, and relaunch the game when complete.

Thank you so much for your patience.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.