I know nobody will be readong this but…

I know developers dont care about me as player, i play this game since first alpha release was out. I got like 1000 hours on this game but here is my quick feedback. Game was better running in closed beta then now after few month of full release. Amazon gaming studio delayed 4 or 5 times release and they said: we want to bring you guys game in perfect condition without bugs and we dont hurry because we want to make game good. I love this game… eh sry i loved this game before. Now its unbalance piece of nice game art. Game is full of bugs. Movement speed bug like 2 of them. Someone are sprinting like jet, someone cant move in front and they moonwalking on place. Like yesterday in war i got bug that i cannot run forward, only jumping … and then enemy with greataxe was sprinting next to me like crazy stacked in charge animation. I said that many times that you just cant play bow. The projectiles in this game is broken. Today i hit a guy right to his body with penetrating shot and it dont give him damage. Lot of my arrows are flying threw the people. The UI above heads make bow even more unplayable. How you cant guys make crosair editable?? How? Like why i cant have my crosair on the left side of my character? Why i cant edit my crossair? Why i cant turn off enemy titles or what company they are in and other sh** above their heads so i can finally see who and where i am shooting when 5 people are on one place? I really dont care what title have these guys… it makes my vision 0 point. The arrows are flying 4 seconds so i must be Sibila to predict future where they will be moving. I am aiming at guys… then they stop moving everybody on like 1-2 seconds and then they teleporting 10 meters away… do you know that if you want have in game projectiles and make from game kind of FPS you must got good servers with good latency right? Im runing to kill guy … i check on my UI if i got equiped right weapon so i dont miss my spell… i use spell and do you know whats happend? I use spell from weapon what my UI showing me that i dont have equiped… i run Bow/spear… my ui showing me that i got actually bow equiped but when i press penetrating shot my javelin spell start aiming on enemy guy…. Few more weeks i give it to you dear guys from amazon gaming. Few more weeks and if you dont start fixing bugs faster that you can generate new ones… i will leave this game… it will be hard for me because i loved it… but i leave it. And you will loose one unimportant guy but i want to you to know… with this style of progressing … your game will be dead :)) have a good day everybody…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.