I LOVE the festive music

Thank you AGS for all the festive music in-game.
Good job sound people…
:heart: :heart: :heart:

13 Likes

Dude I know I watched the video breaking it down and was even more sold on the music than I already was. This games epic! Epic sound! Epic story! Epic scenery. I freaking love every part. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah both graphics and melodies of this game are absolutely gorgeous. I just wish they add more diversity and “magical” places in the future.

3 Likes

Hey Rayman! I think we would all love to get the festive music from the winter villages in mp3 format somewhere or on youtube. Can you please make it happen? The sound/audio department is so awesome!

Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Found this

4 Likes

Don’t think that includes the new Festive music… but I sometimes play this in the background when I am doing housework or something…

Enjoy it, it’s great…

4 Likes

me too… sometimes play it when im playing too cuz I love them all but love some areas more ROFL

1 Like

Is an instrumental version of “Carol of the bells” playing in every town? Because I’ve spent the last hour thinking I’m having some kind of stroke.

3 Likes

I hunt gleamite just to hear the sound effects from hitting them

4 Likes

Yeah the sound people have really managed to come up with so many satisfying noises, excellent work.

5 Likes

I also would love to be able to download the in-game/in-town version of “Carol of the Bells” to add to my Christmas music collection! Please make this happen, AGS! :christmas_tree: :gift: :smiley:

4 Likes

I can only agree on the festive music

One of the rare occasions where I turn up the music slider
Usually have it at 10% but after hearing the music in a quiet moment I now have it at 100%

Good job sound Team for making me whistle the melody all day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Definitely a very nice touch!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.