I need to purchase a server transfer

server is now dead with 1 hour ques. I’ll pay 20$ to move but I’ll not reroll.

1 Like

Hello @stantastic11!

I’m really sorry about the issues you are having in the server where you are playing right now, but it is not possible to give players extra transfer tokens for the time being.

On the other hand, our devs gave us some information about the future of transfer tokens when these were given out the first time:

Transferring again will require an additional token. Our team will continue monitoring world populations, queue times, and will evaluate the need for an additional wave of server transfer tokens to be given out for free. After we are sure players have had plenty of time to find the right server for them, we will later make server transfer tokens available for purchase in the store. We will give notice ahead of time when tokens are changing to a paid service.

This means that transfers and tokens will be available in the near future!

I hope this information helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My game exp is at a zero, I want to pvp. I’m stuck on a pve server.

Please

You need to make this happen ASAP @Roundabout if AGS don’t the game is done. You must get the team to listen this time.

1 Like

REEEEEEROLLLLLL or come back in 2 months,

Did you see the list on known bugs they said it would be after next server mergers then down the road.

they have to fix the game before they even care about you, me etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.