I recovered a mission item

I don’t have my boots anymore, because I got them by mistake, like I do now?

Wieso kann man diese Quests nicht einfach wiederholbar machen ?
Ich habe dasselbe Problem.

1 Like

Hello @soulhart
I am very sorry that you are having an issue with the missing boots I will suggest you first verify the integrity of the files through Steam:

1. Restart your computer and launch Steam
  2. From New World’s library page, select Manage > Properties.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files… button.
  4. Steam will verify the game’s files - this process may take several minutes.

If the issue persists, please feel free to contact Customer service at your convenience.

Once you reach out to customer support, please provide the next details:

• Steam ID:
  • Character Name:
  • In-Game World:

Also, remember to have your Amazon and Steam accounts linked, doing so will allow us to authenticate your game account, and provide support for Amazon Games.

Linking your Amazon and Steam account, Here’s the link. Amazon Sign-In

1. Go to Account Settings.
  2. Select Link to your Steam account.
  3. Sign in with the Steam credentials of the account you want to link.

Hope this helps! Happy holidays :christmas_tree:

lol what? repair your game and you get the freaking item back… at least try to understand the problem and dont copy paste a prepared text @Raftel

in the actual release you cant destory this quest items anymore, but the betatester oh sorry the people who buy @release “fed” and there is no solution atm.

1 Like

I am actually sorry but from the short explanation provided I understood the item is missing, on top of that the screenshot is not in English so if you do not mind being a little more clear I can surely try helping you out :smiley:

I recovered (destroy) an object that I had to use for the mission , and now I don’t know how to get it back (receive), the object is the boots in the photo

the problem is long acknowledge and no fix is provided… simple ags dont prio it and have no solution atm…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.