I salvaged a new furniture schematic but did not learn anything

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: RainyDay862
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kibu
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    I got a furniture schematic from my friend which is called “Graceful Teak …” (Cannot remember the whole name but I think it’s a table). I clicked salvage to learn the schematic but I did not learn anything. No schematic learned animation after salvaging a recipe, and I have tried searching for the name at the workshop station but it did not appear in the learned list, or anywhere. Please advise.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot learn/craft the preferred recipe
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Salvaging a furniture schematic

Just had this happen as well for the Narrow Teak Bookcase. Hopefully they figure this out and give us the actual recipe learnt.

I actually just looked for another recipe that is new, Goldenrod Brocade Valance, that I learned yesterday and it also isn’t showing up. Seems all the new ones are bugged so just don’t learn them yet I guess. Really hope they do something about getting them to us though.

Just for reference it is listed here:

1 Like

Yup, I tried a couple of more recipes and only the new ones cannot be learnt. Now my storage is full with those recipes. lol A bit frustrating since house decorating is attractive to me.

Thanks for reference though. I hope they do fix not only this bug but also other furniture-related bugs soon. :frowning:

Still broken after update yesterday. Are we losing money buying schematics? If so what is the point in schematics being the only items on the market???

@Luxendra @Kay

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.