I stopped getting experience on weaving

For two days now i’ve been trying to level up my weaving, but it simply won’t go up. It’s stuck in level 91 and it won’t even get more XP. Just now (21:00 11/22) i’ve turned more than 1000 fibers into linen and all that linen into cetin and did’n get a single xp point in weaving.
Is anybody else having the same problem?

• What is your character name in New World: Kurokishidan

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Public test server

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: weaving stopped leveling up

• Is this a bug? yes

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: can’t craft some more advanced items, and lost gold in the process

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just tried using any weaver to level up but its xp wont go up by a single point

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) Brasilia 21:00 11/22

1 Like

just realized that the cooking skill is with the same bug

1 Like

Same thing happening to me.

dude i just found out that if you use weaving as your firs xp source of the day after a long time rest it gets normal amount of xp but only on the first on the rest it simply doesnt get anymore xp

:saluting_face: This has been fixed and won’t make it out of the PTR (though it will still occur in the PTR for now)! Thank you!

1 Like

Curious why you are leveling weaving on the PTR? what are you testing/verifying?