I use to play Great Axe & Ice Gauntlet - Now I play Bow Rapier

After they made great axe completely useless again with the grav well nerf, then also making ice gauntlet useless with ice showers being gutted harshly, i’ve decided to just join the rapier crowd.

This weapon has been the bane of pvp existence for several months and the only thing they did was slightly increase the cool downs. Not necessarily addressing the problems with stamina recovery and iframes in general…

Alas - I’ve joined the crowd to rapier and bow and I gotta tell you… Doing 800k-1m damage in every single OPR is so much FUN!.. i only die maybe 1 time and i just chill in the back stat padding…

crazy how easy this is…

2 Likes

So…you went from a meta that was constantly complained about by anyone dying to it to a meta that’s not killing people but allows for insane padding? :rofl:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

So you’re a trash lord that has to hide behind broken things and now crying?

There was a company on CoS that slotted like 6-7 GA/IG’s and would clog the point with melees dropping showers everywhere.

Once the change to ice shower happened, they lost all their territories and are now on life support.

1 Like

Sounds like you need to get good. I’m doing pretty well with my off meta VG/LS build.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Sux to be pursuing Metas like fashion. But to be fair, chasing metas seem to be the best and easier way to have fun in NW.

Devs really need to get better at balancing. Some weapon combinations are way above others, which for a game with 6 skills, it’s utterly ridiculous, no matter how hard mmos are.

2 Likes

Yeah saying you played GA and IG isn’t going to get you much credibility.

Same here.

1 Like

Maybe we should discuss the real standout issue here, that every new meta we see in this game involves the abuse of some broken offhand weapon crap, almost every time.

It’s not that something was just performing well, it’s almost always something was broken and this made it stupidly overpowered compared to all of the legit working weapons.

you might even call that a constant stream of development errors and design failures.

:thinking:

now… talk amongst yourselves

@Crazitomali It’s not flavor of the month if you always stick to vanilla ice cream. :icecream: Glad you’re having fun with a new playstyle.

Why nobody is enjoying OPR (VIDEO) Take a look if you want